Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I feel I am Ganda Ever So Much!!!

No, this is not me na nagfefeeling maganda, although I can't deny that. Hehe This is about the latest blog I've found, gandaeversomuch.com.

Ganda Ever So Much!

Here's how I found out about this very cute and unique blog: you see lately I am very lazy to do things I needed to do, study for my next SOA exam or finish Prozac Nation to name a few. Instead, I busy myself with Plants vs Zombies and browsing the internet, which is exactly how I stumbled through the online gem, gandaeversomuch.

If you ask me what I first thought about this blog, well here goes, although Mr. orman might not be too happy with my first impression of his blog. Do you see that big scaly frog on top? Well of course you do. If you follow the site that is the first thing you’re going to see; and for blogs, the first thing that caught the readers’ eye matters a lot.

So what did I think upon seeing this little (or big) creature hanging on the blog’s main bar is perhaps what you dear readers thought too: how can an icky-with-pouty-red-lips frog, much uglier than the Disney inspired Prince Naveen of Princess and The Frog say I am so gandaever! I mean, really my little lovepug in the right can say the exact same line and I might manage to raise just a few eyebrows, but a frog??!!!? Hehe

Enough of that, with this frog as a mascot, I had a notion that this is one unique blog. And Mr. orman didn’t fail me at that.

The first blogpost I read from gandaever really did made me smile. It is the Kailangang Ma-In Love uli Ako.

Not that I am loveless at the moment, but reading this I remember many times in my life that I felt the same. Where is that handsome prince who is going to take my breath away? Or the beat-up jock cleverly dancing my two left feet in the right rhythm? Or the carinoso who would serenade me in front of our patio, as if may patio kami?

Of course, hindi ako tumitingin sa mga fairy tale criteria but seriously, nasan ang love kung kailan pwedeng-pwede ka na. So I read orman’s blogpost and laughed and reminisce and felt nostalgic.

With his recent blogpost and my medyo-malabong-lovelife past, we were related. That’s when I started to scan through the rest of his blog where I found out that some of the entries are something I can totally relate to.

Like when I had feisty fights with my two “bestfriends” where we ended on being full-pledged enemies in his Para Ito Sa Mga Trinaydor Ng Kaibigan.

And on thinking days and nights if my super-gwapo crush then would like me back, I wish I have read this that time.

Plus a post for Vice Ganda, my favorite stand-up comedian.

These are just some of the reasons I keep coming back to this site for more.

I know gandaeversomuch have a lot more stories to share and I would love to be a part of it as a loyal dear reader.

PS. Oh I do not have problems with frogs. I just think they are slimy and greasy and if I touch them, I think I’ll be infected with warts. But really I don’t have problems with frogs.

PPS. And I understand the thing of loving specific creatures/animals to the point of making them your blog mascot. My lovepug, for one received so many raised eyebrows from my friends because they just don’t understand the irresistible cuteness I feel when looking at my lovepug. But so they say, love is love. =)

*This is an entry for the Week #3 Blog-Writing Contest. Join now!