Monday, November 8, 2010

"Changes in my Life" Blog Contest

I have recently joined a writing contest, see me entry here.

Below is the list of all the sponsors for the contest, check them out:

blankPixels' Thirty on 30 Blog Contest to celebrate her 30th birthday and Just Another Pixel's second anniversary!

Primary Sponsors

Everything Nice!News Break OnlineFat Girl No MoreWritten by Mys
My Thoughts, My Heart, My TurfZoWandererJust the Tip of an IceBerg
Just About AnythingBlogger ManilaDress Up Your Blogs
Certified FoodiesPinay Online Money MakerPinay Reviewer

Secondary Sponsors

Georyl: Blogging with my HeartPop Ups of My MindBlog TacticGrace in Creative Life

General Sponsors

Make Money Online and BeyondOne Proud MommaLover MushroomPlate and MePaula's HomeMake More Money OnlineThe Miscellaneous MeHere, There and EverywhereTravels and ExplorationsMusings of LifeKharen's CornerIt's KhaNoypistuffJennyholic, Confession of an AddictDeej SpeaksTechie ThingsCups and LowercaseLive for LiveExperience of a Super MomSharing my ThoughtsYashiro's JournalTable for FiveInternet Cafe BlogblankPixels – The Geek Side

Join ka rin! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Message away!